Report NEP-GTH-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Limit Behavior of No-regret Dynamics," Discussion Papers 21, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Lijue Xie & Michel Grabisch, 2009. "The core of games on k-regular set systems," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2009.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2009. "Average tree solutions and the distribution of Harsanyi dividends," MPRA Paper 17909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Serrano & Roland Pongou, 2009. "A Dynamic Theory Of Fidelity Networks With An Application To The Spread Of Hiv/Aids," Working Papers wp2009_0909, CEMFI.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2009. "The reasoning-based expected utility procedure," Discussion Papers 2009-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Roberto Serrano & Yusuke Kamishiro, 2009. "Equilibrium Blocking In Large Quasilinear Economies," Working Papers wp2009_0911, CEMFI.
- Marek Pycia & M. Utku Ünver, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Allocation and Exchange of Discrete Resources," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 715, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 17 Nov 2011.
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2009. "Matching, Allocation, and Exchange of Discrete Resources," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 717, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2009. "A Game Theoretical View on Efficiency Wage Theories," MPRA Paper 18026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Two lemmas that changed general equilibrium theory," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pedro, de Mendonça, 2009. "Self-Enforcing Climate Change Treaties: A Generalized Differential Game Approach with Applications," MPRA Paper 17889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2009. "Multiplicity Of Mixed Equilibria In Mechanisms: A Unified Approach To Exact And Approximate Implementation," Working Papers wp2009_0908, CEMFI.
- Daniel Houser & Daniel Schunk & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Distinguishing trust from risk: an anatomy of the investment game," IEW - Working Papers 450, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roberto Serrano, 2009. "On Watson'S Non-Forcing Contracts And Renegotiation," Working Papers wp2009_0907, CEMFI.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Free-riding in International Environmental Agreements: A Signaling Approach to Non-Enforceable Treaties," Working Papers 2009-08, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Yann Bramoullé & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Favoritism," Cahiers de recherche 0941, CIRPEE.