Report NEP-GTH-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Tumendemberelz, Biligbaatar, 2009. "Continuity of the value and optimal strategies when common priors change," Discussion Papers 2009-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colangelo, 2009. "Option trading strategies based on semi-parametric implied volatility surface prediction," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2009-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Haruo Imai & Hannu Salonen, 2009. "Limit Solutions for Finite Horizon Bargaining Problems," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 51, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2009. "Endogenous Information Acquisition in Coordination Games," Economics Series Working Papers 445, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yingyao Hu & David McAdams & Matthew Shum, 2009. "Nonparametric identification of auction models with non-separable unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP15/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- JÃ¶rg Franke & Christian Kanzow & Wolfgang Leininger & Alexandra VÃ¤th, 2009. "Effort Maximization in Asymmetric N-person Contest Games," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0130, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.
- Iyigun, Murat, 2009. "Marriage, Cohabitation and Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 4341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tommaso Gabrieli & Gianluca Marcato, 2009. "Real Options and Game Theoretical Approaches to Real Estate Development Projects: Multiple Equilibria and the Implications of Different Tie-Breaking Rules," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University rep-wp2009-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.