Report NEP-GTH-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Bresky, 2008. "Pure Equilibrium Strategies in Multi-unit Auctions with Private Value Bidders," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp376, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Eugen Kovac & Jakub Steiner, 2008. "Reversibility in Dynamic Coordination Problems," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp374, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Nicholas Bardsley & Judith Mehta & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2008. "Explaining Focal Points: Cognitive Hierarchy Theory versus Team Reasoning," Discussion Papers 2008-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12592 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Possajennikov, 2008. "On the Survival of Payoff Maximizing Behavior and Delegation in Contests," Discussion Papers 2008-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clayton Featherstone & Muriel Niederle, 2008. "Ex Ante Efficiency in School Choice Mechanisms: An Experimental Investigation," NBER Working Papers 14618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- František Turnovec, 2009. "Fairness and Squareness: Fair Decision Making Rules in the EU Council?," Working Papers IES 2009/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2009.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Robust Virtual Implementation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1609RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2009.