Report NEP-GTH-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Atzenhoffer, 2008. "Evolutionary Stability in Common Pool Resources," Working Papers of BETA 2008-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Markus Walzl, 2007. "Stable Many-to-Many Matchings with Contracts," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-046, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00321625 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nejat Anbarci & John Boyd, 2008. "Nash Demand Game and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution," Working Papers 0809, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 866, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:ceswpp:halshs-00323348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kobayashi, Hajime & Suehiro, Hideo, 2008. "Leadership by Confidence in Teams," MPRA Paper 10717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, Tobias, 2008. "Questionable Luxury Taxes: Results from a Mating Game," Working Paper 86/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Stephen Dobson & John Goddard, 2008. "Strategic behaviour and risk taking in football," Working Papers 2008/7, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Is mistrust self-fulfilling?," MPRA Paper 10653, University Library of Munich, Germany.