Report NEP-GTH-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Mailath & Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Folk theorems with Bounded Recall under(Almost) Perfect Monitoring," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1462, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ricardo Gonçalves, 2008. "A communication equilibrium in English auctions with discrete bidding," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 042008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maroš Servátka & Steven Tucker & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Strategic Use of Trust," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 08/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Constanza Fosco & Matteo Marsili & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2008. "Peer Effects and Peer Avoidance: Epidemic Diffusion in Coevolving Networks," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2008/19, European University Institute.
- Zhang, T. & Nuttall, W.J., 2007. "An Agent Based Simulation Of Smart Metering Technology Adoption," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0760, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.