Report NEP-GTH-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René van den Brink & René Levinsky & Miroslav Zeleny, 2007. "The Balanced Solution for Co-operative Transferable Utility Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-073/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alparslan-Gok, S.Z. & BrÃ¢nzei, R. & Tijs, S.H., 2008. "Cores and Stable Sets for Interval-Valued Games," Discussion Paper 2008-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- René van den Brink & Yukihiko Funaki & Yuan Ju, 2007. "Consistency, Monotonicity and Implementation of Egalitarian Shapley Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-062/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Harold Houba & Quan Wen, 2007. "Extreme Equilibria in a General Negotiation Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-070/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Said, Maher, 2008. "Information Revelation and Random Entry in Sequential Ascending Auctions," MPRA Paper 7160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2008. "Delay in Strategic Information Aggregation," Working Papers tecipa-311, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- John Duggan & Yoji Sekiya, 2008. "Voting Equilibria in Multi-candidate Elections," Wallis Working Papers WP52, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000001909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dominic Rohner, 2008. "Reputation, Group Structure and Social Tensions," HiCN Working Papers 40, Households in Conflict Network.
- Stremitzer, Alexander, 2008. "Plaintiffs exploiting Plaintiffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 224, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore