Report NEP-GTH-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin K. Jensen, 2006. "Aggregative Games," Discussion Papers 06-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Hennlock, Magnus, 2006. "Coasean Bargaining Games with Stochastic Stock Externalities," Working Papers in Economics 229, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Kirchkamp, & Eva Poen, & Philipp Reiß, 2006. "Outside options: Another reason to choose the first-price auction," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0605, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Oliver Kirchkamp,, 2006. "Less fighting than expected — experiments with wars of attrition and all-pay auctions," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0607, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00104668 is not listed on IDEAS anymore