Report NEP-GTH-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flam, Sjur & Ruszczynski, A., 2006. "Computing Normalized Equilibria in Convex-Concave Games," Working Papers 2006:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2006. "Voluntarily Separable Prisoner's Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-415, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Brânzei, R. & Fragnelli, V. & Meca, A. & Tijs, S.H., 2006. "Two Classes of Cooperative Games Related to One-Object Auction Situations," Discussion Paper 2006-25, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2006. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-230, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Takashi Shimizu, 2006. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Model with Centralized Auction Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-417, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Art Shneyerov, 2006. "Dynamic Matching with Two-sided Incomplete Information and Participation Costs," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000009, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andrea Gallice, 2006. "Predicting one Shot Play in 2x2 Games Using Beliefs Based on Minimax Regret," Working Papers 2006.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jurjen Kamphorst & Gerard van der Laan, 2006. "Learning in a Local Interaction Hawk-Dove Game," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-034/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vives, Xavier, 2006. "Strategic complementarity in multi-stage games," IESE Research Papers D/619, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:hhb:aaracc:92-006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Differential Games and Oligopoly Theory: An Overview," Working Papers 369, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Differential Oligopoly Games where the Closed-Loop Memoryless and Open-Loop Equilibria Coincide," Working Papers 402, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:960r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Birgitte Sloth & Hans Jørgen Whitta-Jacobsen, 2006. "Economic Darwinism," CIE Discussion Papers 2006-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- L. Lambertini, 2000. "Quantum Mechanics and Mathematical Economics are Isomorphic. John von Neumann between Physics and Economics," Working Papers 370, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.