Report NEP-GTH-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques H. , DREZE, 2005. "Nested identification of subjective probabilities," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005061, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ed Hopkins & Tatiana Kornienko, 2006. "Methods of Social Comparison in Games of Status," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001183, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009661 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paterson, Iain, 2006. "Voting Power Derives from the Poll Distribution. Shedding Light on Contentious Issues of Weighted Votes and the Constitutional Treaty," Economics Series 187, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lones Smith & Andreas Park, 2005. "Endogenous Herding and The Gold Rush: Timing Models with Both Explosive and Timed Entry," 2005 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jean J., GABSZEWICZ & Filomena, GARCIA, 2005. "A Note on Expanding Networks and Monopoly Pricing," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005063, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.