Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bochet,Olivier, 2005. "Nash Implementation with Lottery Mechanisms," Research Memoranda 036, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bochet,Olivier, 2005. "Switching from Complete to Incomplete Information," Research Memoranda 035, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2005. "Information Transmission In Coalitional Voting Games," Economics Working Papers we055726, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Roberto Serrano & Ken-Ichi Shimomura, 2005. "A Comparison Of The Average Prekernel And The Prekernel," Economics Working Papers we055827, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreoni,J. & Castillo,M. & Petrie,R., 2004. "Revealing preferences for fairness in ultimatum bargaining," Working papers 13, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- César Martinelli, 2005. "Rational Ignorance and Voting Behavior," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000461, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreoni,J. & Che,Y.-K. & Kim,J., 2006. "Asymmetric information about rivals' types in standard auctions : an experiment," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hideo Konishi, 2005. "Referrals in Search Markets," Emory Economics 0521, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).