Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmelo Rodriguez-Alvarez, 2005. "Strategy-Proof Coalition Formation," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we055525, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Giovanna Devetag & Massimo Warglien, 2005. "Playing the wrong game: An experimental analysis of relational complexity and strategic misrepresentation," CEEL Working Papers, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0504, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- David A. Miller, 2005. "The dynamic cost of ex post incentive compatibility in repeated games of private information," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0510002, EconWPA.
- John Duffy & M. Utku Unver, 2005. "Internet Auctions with Artificial Adaptive Agents: A Study on Market Design," Computational Economics, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA, revised 07 Oct 2005.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.