Report NEP-GTH-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2005. "Efficient Bidding with Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 641.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helios Herrera & César Martinelli, 2006. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000463, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2005. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000474, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Elena Katok & Richard Engelbrecht-Wiggans, 2004. "Experiments on Auction Valuation and Endogenous Entry," Working Papers, The Pennsylvania State University, Laboratory for Economic Mangement and Auctions ek1, The Pennsylvania State University, Laboratory for Economic Mangement and Auctions, revised 01 Oct 2004.
- Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans & Peter M. Kort, 2005. "Innovation Strategies in a Competitive Dynamic Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:gua:wpaper:ec200301 is not listed on IDEAS anymore