Report NEP-GTH-2000-07-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oddvar M. Kaarbøe & Alexander F. Tieman, 0000. "Equilibrium Selection in Games with Macroeconomic Complementarities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 99-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Peters, 2000. "Negotiation and Take it or Leave it in Common Agency," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics peters-00-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 2000. "Testing Game Theory," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 382, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2001.
- Esther Hauk & Rosemarie Nagel, 2000. "Choice of partners in multiple two-person prisoner's dilemma games: An experimental study," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 487, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1990. "Sorting Out the Differences Between Signaling and Screening Models," NBER Technical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 0093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.