Report NEP-GTH-1999-09-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaneko, M., 1998. "Evolution of Thoughts: Deductive Game Theories in the Inductive Game Situation. Part I," Discussion Paper 1998-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Laan, G. van der, 1999. "Core Concepts for Share Vectors," Discussion Paper 1999-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 1999. "Joint Outside Options," Working Papers 401, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qmw:qmwecw:wp399 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Broek, W.A. van den & Schumacher, J.M., 1999. "Disturbance Decoupling in Dynamic Games," Discussion Paper 1999-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.