Report NEP-GEO-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wen-Tai Hsu & Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2014. "Spatial Patterns and Size Distributions of Cities," KIER Working Papers 882, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," SERC Discussion Papers 0153, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Giulia Faggio & Olmo Silva & William C. Strange, 2014. "Heterogeneous Agglomeration," SERC Discussion Papers 0152, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Zakaria Sorgho & Bruno Larue, 2014. "Geographical Indication Regulation and Intra-Trade in the European Union," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-1, CREATE.
- Alex Trew, 2014. "Spatial Takeoff in the First Industrial Revolution," CDMA Working Paper Series 201401, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a â€˜productivity advantageâ€™ in the ENP countries?," LEQS â€“ LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE 70, European Institute, LSE.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Penny Bamber & Karina Fernandez-Stark & Gary Gereffi & Andrew Guinn, 2014. "Connecting Local Producers in Developing Countries to Regional and Global Value Chains: Update," OECD Trade Policy Papers 160, OECD Publishing.
- C. BellÃ©go & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Etienne LEHMANN & Paola L. MONTERO LEDEZMA & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2013. "Inefficient equilibrium unemployment in a duocentric economy with matching frictions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013033, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Laurent, Thibault & Goulard, Michel, 2013. "About predictions in spatial autoregressive models: Optimal and almost optimal strategies," TSE Working Papers 13-452, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brännäs, Kurt, 2014. "Simultaneity in the Multivariate Count Data Autoregressive Model," Umeå Economic Studies 870, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Maletic, Radojka & Popovic, Blazenka, 2013. "A RANKING OF SERBIAN DISTRICTS BASED ON THE EFFICIENCY OF SMEs IN AGRIBUSINESS," 50th Anniversary Seminar, Agriculture and Rural Development: Challenges of Transition and Integration Processes, September 27, 2013, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Facul 161800, University of Belgrade, Department of Agricultural Economics, Faculty of Agriculture.
- Mario Genco & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2013. "Long term impact of a major infrastructure project: the port of Gioia Tauro," Working Papers, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) 201305, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Federico Belotti & Gordon Hughes & Andrea Piano Mortari, 2013. "xsmle: a Stata command for spatial panel-data models estimation," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013, Stata Users Group 04, Stata Users Group.