Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pamela Bombarda, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Localization of Economic Activities," Working Papers hal-00877201, HAL.
- Phil Cooke, 2013. "Towards DUI Regional Innovation Systems," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1321, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Dmitri Koustas, 2013. "Amerisclerosis? The Puzzle of Rising U.S. Unemployment Persistence," NBER Working Papers 19600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer,T. & Mayneris, F. & Py, L., 2013. "The impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on establishment location decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," Working papers, Banque de France 458, Banque de France.
- Nasser Ary Tanimoune & CÃ©cile Batisse & Mary-FranÃ§oise Renard, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment across China: what should we learn from spatial dependences?," Working Papers halshs-00878888, HAL.
- Mazurek, Jiri, 2013. "A Comparison of GDP growth of European countries during 2008-2012 period from regional and other perspectives," MPRA Paper 51178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhimanyu Gupta & M. Robinson, 2013. "Inference on Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasingly Many Parameters," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 735, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Schwengler, Barbara, 2013. "Einfluss der europÃ¤ischen Regionalpolitik auf die deutsche RegionalfÃ¶rderung," IAB Discussion Paper 201318, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Ismael HernÃ¡ndez Adell & Francisco MuÃ±oz Pradas & Josep Pujol Andreu, 2013. "DifusiÃ³n del consumo de leche en EspaÃ±a (1865-1981)," UHE Working papers 2013_03, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.