Report NEP-GEO-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burghardt, Dirk, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Policy on Industry Concentration in Switzerland," Economics Working Paper Series, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Juliana Dahl, 2013. "Innovation and Growth in Regions with Specific Geographical Features," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 463, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dirk Christian Dohse & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Start-up Complexity and the Thickness of Regional Input Markets," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1842, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Crimmann, Andreas & Evers, Katalin & Hujer, Reinhard, 2013. "Regional Determinants of Establishments' Innovation Activities: A Multi-Level Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Klein & Tim Leunig, 2013. "Gibrat's law and the British Industrial Revolution," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 1314, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Borsi, Mihály Tamás & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2013. "LM Tests of Spatial Dependence Based on Bootstrap Critical Values," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 03-2013, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2013.
"Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 49407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Luisa G. Castello Branco & Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Vanessa Gapriotti Nadalin, 2013. "Rediscutindo a Delimitação das Regiões Metropolitanas no Brasil: Um Exercício a Partir dos Critérios da Década de 1970," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1860, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.