Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iris WanzenbÃƒÂ¶ck & Thomas Scherngell & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Embeddedness of regions in European knowledge networks. A comparative analysis of inter-regional R and D collaborations, co-patents and co-publications," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2013. "Proximity, network formation and inventive performance: in search of the proximity paradox," MPRA Paper 47388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000)," Discussion Papers 1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Berliant, Marcus & Weiss, Adam, 2013. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space: A Comment," MPRA Paper 47340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Nicky Rogge & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "The innovation efficiency of German regions - a shared-input DEA approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2013. "Spontaneous Orders and the Emergence of Economically Powerful Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 310, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- JosÃ© M. Albert & Marta R. Casanova & Jorge Mateu & Vicente Orts, 2013. "Distance-Based Methods: An improvement of Ripleyâ€™s K function vs. the K density function," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/07, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain).
- Jeffrey C. Brinkman, 2013. "Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities," Working Papers 13-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Nguyen Thang Dao & Julio Davila, 2013. "Can geography lock a society in stagnation?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00824847, HAL.
- Erkan GÃ¶ren, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countriesâ€™ Cultural Diversity," Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics V-352-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & OKUBO Toshihiro, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Emission Controls and Firm Locations in North-South Trade," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & João Carlos Ramos Magalhães, 2013. "Disparidades do Produto Interno Bruto (PIB) Per Capita no Brasil: Uma Análise de Convergência em Diferentes Escalas Regionais (1970- 2008)," Discussion Papers 1833, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.