Report NEP-GEO-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Regional Disparity, Transitional Dynamics and Convergence in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Zierahn, 2012. "Monocentric Cities, Endogenous Agglomeration, and Unemployment Disparities," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201238, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tsun Se Cheong, 2012. "The Patterns of Regional Inequality in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Intra-Provincial Inequality in China: An Analysis of County-Level Data," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Benedicta Marzinotto, 2012. "The growth effects of EU cohesion policy: a meta-analysis," Working Papers 754, Bruegel.
- Thierry MAYER & Florian MAYNERIS & Loriane PY, 2012. "The Impact of Urban Enterprise Zones on Establishments' Location Decisions: Evidence from French ZFUs," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Das, Keshab, 2012. "Regional Origin of Manufacturing Exports: Inter-State Patterns in India," MPRA Paper 41801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Locational signaling and agglomeration," MPRA Paper 41838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia & Iryna Sushko, 2012. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a customs union in the presence of an outside region," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp146, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- P. Baecke & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Including Spatial Interdependence in Customer Acquisition Models: a Cross-Category Comparison," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/788, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2012. "Improved tests for spatial correlation," MPRA Paper 41835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winkelried, Diego & Gutierrez, José Enrique, 2012. "Regional inflation dynamics and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2012-018, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Francesco Picciolo & Tiziano Squartini & Franco Ruzzenenti & Riccardo Basosi & Diego Garlaschelli, 2012. "The role of distances in the World Trade Web," Papers 1210.3269, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- S. Chandrasekhar & Ajay Sharma, 2012. "On the internal mobility of Indians: Knowledge gaps and emerging concerns," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Alessandra Fogli & Enoch Hill & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "The Geography of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 18447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.