Report NEP-GEO-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2011. "Spatial Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1108, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klaus Nowotny & Dieter Pennerstorfer, 2011. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 415, WIFO.
- Philipp Mohl & Tobias Hagen, 2011. "Do EU structural funds promote regional employment? Evidence from dynamic panel data models," Working Paper Series 1403, European Central Bank.
- Basile, Roberto & Girardi, Alessandro & Mantuano, Marianna & Pastore, Francesco, 2011. "Sectoral Shifts, Diversification and Regional Unemployment: Evidence from Local Labour Systems in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian A'Hearn & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Internal Geography and External Trade: regional disparities in Italy, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 12, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marie Ferru & Olivier Bouba-Olga & Dominique Pepin, 2011. "Exploring Spatial Features Of Science-Industry Partnerships: A Study On French Data," Post-Print hal-00566109, HAL.
- Lundberg, Johan, 2011. "Does academic research affect the local growth pattern? Empirical evidence based on Swedish data," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 835, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Liwen, Chen & Zeng, Xiangquan & Yumei, Yang, 2011. "Rural Labor Absorption Efficiency in Urban Areas under Different Urbanization Patterns and Industrial Structures: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 6189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arimoto, Yutaka & Nakajima, Kentaro & Okazaki, Tetsuji, 2011. "Productivity Improvement in the Specialized Industrial Clusters: The Case of the Japanese Silk-Reeling Industry," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rafael González-Val & Jose Olmo, 2011. "Growth in a Cross-Section of Cities: Location, Increasing Returns or Random Growth?," Working Papers XREAP2011-21, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2011.
- Kronenberg, Tobias & Többen, Johannes, 2011. "Regional input-output modelling in Germany: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia," MPRA Paper 35494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2011. "Unemployment, commuting, and search intensity," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 12/2011, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Dan Breznitz & Mollie Taylor, 2011. "California Dreaming? Cross-Cluster Embeddedness and the Systematic Non-Emergence of the 'Next Silicon Valley'," DRUID Working Papers 11-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Darja Reuschke, 2011. "Self-Employment and Geographical Mobility in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 417, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).