Report NEP-GEO-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo VENERI & David BURGALASSI, 2011. "Spatial Structure and Productivity in Italian NUTS-3 Regions," Working Papers 364, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2011. "The Cluster Policy Paradox: Externalities vs. Comparative Advantages," FEP Working Papers 431, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- E. Marelli & R. Patuelli & M. Signorelli, 2011. "Regional Unemployment in the EU before and after the Global Crisis," Working Papers wp791, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- José Ernesto Amoros & Christian Felzensztein & Eli Gimmon, 2011. "Entrepreneurial opportunities in peripheral versus core regions in Chile," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1106, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised Sep 2011.
- Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis & Mirko Titze, 2011. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Regional Functions: Identifying Sources of Regional Employment Growth in Germany from 2003 to 2008," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "Agglomeration Externalities and Urban Growth Controls," CPB Discussion Paper 191, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ralph Hippe & Joerg Baten, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Human Capital Formation in Europe, 1790 - 1880," Working Papers 11-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Paola Bertolini & Enrico Giovannetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Regional patterns in the achievement of the Lisbon Strategy: a comparison between polycentric regions and monocentric ones," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0097, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Hyytia, Nina, 2011. "Allocation of CAP modulation funds to rural development measures at the regional level in Finland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kümpel, Arndt, 2011. "Sustainable regional development, innovation and state capacity," MPRA Paper 33966, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Oct 2011.
- Graubner, Marten & Balmann, Alfons & Sexton, Richard J., 2011. "Spatial Pricing and the Location of Processors in Agricultural Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mariano Kulish & Anthony Richards & Christian Gillitzer, 2011. "Urban Structure and Housing Prices: Some Evidence from Australian Cities," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2011-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jinhwan Oh, 2011. "Spatial Adaptation of the MSV Model, with Special Reference to World Development Report 2009 and Korean Examples," Working Papers EMS_2011_14, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Cardoso, Debora Freire & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Gurgel, Angelo Costa & Castro, Eduardo Rodrigues de, 2011. "Effects of the rural credit subsidy on economic growth and welfare of Brazilian regions," Working Papers in Applied Economics 114464, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Departamento de Economia Rural.
- Petrick, Martin, 2011. "Halting the Rural Race to the Bottom: An Evolutionary Model of Rural Development to Analyse Neo-endogenous Policies in the EU," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114764, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kazi Arif Uz Zaman & Takahiro Akita, 2011. "Spatial Dimensions of Income Inequality and Poverty in Bangladesh: An Analysis of the 2005 Household Income and Expenditure Survey Data," Working Papers EMS_2011_20, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Josean Garrués Irurzun & Juan Antonio Rubio Mondéjar, 2011. "Redes empresariales e integración económica regional en perspectiva histórica: el caso de Andalucía," FEG Working Paper Series 04/11, Faculty of Economics and Business (University of Granada).