Report NEP-GEO-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Lawless & Henry G. Overman & Peter Tyler, 2011. "Strategies for Underperforming Places," SERC Policy Papers 006, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis & Koen Frenken, 2011. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jan 2011.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rooth, Dan-Olof & Stenberg, Anders, 2011. "The Shape of the Income Distribution and Economic Growth: Evidence from Swedish Labor Market Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Andrea Prat, 2010. "Spatial Asset Pricing: A First Step," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2010/546, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Rodrigo Peñaloza & Herton Ellery Araújo, 2011. "Medida gradiente de mobilidade regional," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 352, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28872 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions and Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martijn J. Smit & Maria A. Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2010. "Micro-Evidence on the Determinants of Innovation in The Netherlands: The Relative Importance of Absorptive Capacity and Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2011/2/doc2011-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Spatial versus Social Mismatch: The Strength of Weak Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 5507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Helsley, Robert W. & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Interactions in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 5506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kurita, Ken-ichi & Miyazaki, Yoshihisa, 2011. "Relationship between Shopping Streets and Community Currency Circulation : A Case Study of the City of Musashino, Tokyo, Japan," Discussion paper series. A 235, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.