Report NEP-GEO-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2010. "The mysteries of the trade: employment effects of urban interindustry spillovers," IAB Discussion Paper 201015, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Oded Hochman, 2010. "Efficient Agglomeration of Spatial Clubs (or: The Agglomeration of Agglomerations)," Working Papers 1005, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Thissen, M.J.P.M. & Burger, M.J. & Oort, F.G. van, 2010. "House Prices, Bubbles and City Size," Research Paper ERS-2010-030-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009.
"Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico
[Induced and Spontaneous Technology," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Residential Location, Job Location, and Wages: Theory and Empirics," Economics Working Papers 2010-14, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:23915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Bonilla Mejía, 2010. "Movilidad inter-generacional en educación en las ciudades y regiones de Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 007312, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.