Report NEP-GEO-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2010. "Research Networks and Inventors’ Mobility as Drivers of Innovation: Evidence from Europe," IREA Working Papers 201001, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010. "Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 4694, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:4/2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coates, Dennis & Gindling, T. H., 2010. "Are Hispanic Immigrant Families Reviving the Economies of America's Small Towns?," IZA Discussion Papers 4682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- GÃ¡bor BÃ©kÃ©s & PÃ©ter Harasztosi, 2010. "Agglomeration Premium and Trading Activity of Firms," CeFiG Working Papers, Center for Firms in the Global Economy 11, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 28 Jan 2010.
- Vito Amendolagine & Gabriel Talmain, 2010. "Industrial structure, trade and regional economics : market segmentation," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2010_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jeroen de Jong & Mark Freel, 2010. "Geographical distance of innovation collaborations," Scales Research Reports H201008, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/25484/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore