Report NEP-GEO-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaesson, Johan & Larsson, Hanna, 2009. "Wages, Productivity and Industry Composition – agglomeration economies in Swedish regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 203, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Annette Illy & Christoph Hornych & Michael Schwartz & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2009. "Urban Growth in Germany – The Impact of Localization and Urbanization Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 19, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2009. "Some Evidence on the Nature of Urbanization Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers, Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2009. "An Industrial Agglomeration Approach to Central Place and City Size Regularities," KIER Working Papers 687, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2009. "Urban Economics and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2009. "Human Capital and Regional Wage Gaps," IREA Working Papers 200924, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Hammond, George W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "The Impact of Local Decentralization on Economic Growth: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 4574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan K. Brueckner & Robert W. Helsley, 2009. "Sprawl and Blight," Working Papers 091003, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, Seán & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Parks and Green Spaces in the Dublin Area," Papers WP331, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grek, Jenny & Karlsson, Charlie & Klaesson, Johan, 2009. "Market Potential and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 202, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Åström, Johanna & Westerlund, Olle, 2009. "Sex and Migration: Who is the Tied Mover?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 787, Umeå University, Department of Economics.