Report NEP-GEO-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaesson, Johan & Larsson, Hanna, 2009. "Wages, Productivity and Industry Composition – agglomeration economies in Swedish regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 203, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Annette Illy & Christoph Hornych & Michael Schwartz & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2009. "Urban Growth in Germany â€“ The Impact of Localization and Urbanization Economies," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 19, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2009. "Some Evidence on the Nature of Urbanization Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 4573, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi & Artís, Manuel, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers, Productivity and Regional Convergence in Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 4579, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomoya Mori & Tony E. Smith, 2009. "An Industrial Agglomeration Approach to Central Place and City Size Regularities," KIER Working Papers 687, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2009. "Urban Economics and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2009. "Human Capital and Regional Wage Gaps," IREA Working Papers 200924, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2009.
- Hammond, George W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "The Impact of Local Decentralization on Economic Growth: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 4574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan K. Brueckner & Robert W. Helsley, 2009. "Sprawl and Blight," Working Papers 091003, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mayor, Karen & Lyons, SeÃ¡n & Duffy, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2009. "A Hedonic Analysis of the Value of Parks and Green Spaces in the Dublin Area," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP331, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Grek, Jenny & Karlsson, Charlie & Klaesson, Johan, 2009. "Market Potential and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 202, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Åström, Johanna & Westerlund, Olle, 2009. "Sex and Migration: Who is the Tied Mover?," Umeå Economic Studies 787, Umeå University, Department of Economics.