Report NEP-GEO-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Puga, Diego & Roux, Sébastien, 2009. "The productivity advantages of large cities: Distinguishing agglomeration from firm selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 7191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandra Schroeter, 2009. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Employment - The Dominance of Density," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Crocco & Ana Tereza Lanna Figueiredo, 2009. "Differentiated bank strategies across the territory: an exploratory analysis," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td343, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Time-Series Properties of Housing Prices: A Case Study of the Southern California Market," Working Papers 200908, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Aiello & Alfonsina Iona & Leone Leonida, 2009. "Regional Infrastructure and Firm Investment. Theory and Empirical Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 639, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chen, George Shih-Ku, 2009. "Determinants of Taiwanese investment in China: An agglomeration economies-based perspective," MPRA Paper 13894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanaka D. Shetty & Thomas DeLeire & Chapin White & Jayanta Bhattacharya, 2009. "Changes in U.S. Hospitalization and Mortality Rates Following Smoking Bans," NBER Working Papers 14790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2008. "Inversión en TICs y productividad: un breve panorama y una primera aproximación al caso de las regiones españolas," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 763.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Darko Tipurić & Mirjana Pejić Bach, 2009. "Changes in Industrial Concentration in the Croatian Economy (1995-2006)," EFZG Working Papers Series 0903, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Luca Andriani & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "A New Proxy of Social Capital and the Economic Performance across the Italian Regions," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0903, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.