Report NEP-GEO-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2009. "Spatial HAC estimator: analysis of convergence of European regions," Discussion Papers 15, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Rusche, Karsten, 2008. "Quality of Life in the Regions: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis for West German Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 13459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Artis & Christian Dreger & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2009. "Common and Spatial Drivers in Regional Business Cycles," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 859, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Giuseppe Espa & Diego Giuliani & Andrea Mazzitelli, 2009. "Clusters of firms in space and time," Department of Economics Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Aki Koponen, 2009. "Regional differences in bank office service accessibility: an entry approach," Discussion Papers 42, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Daniel F. Heuermann, 2009. "Career Networks and Job Matching - Evidence on the Microeconomic Foundations of Human Capital Externalities," IAAEG Discussion Papers until 2011 200901, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Allen Head & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2011. "Housing Liquidity, Mobility, and the Labour Market," Working Papers 1197, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lutz Schneider & Alexander Kubis, 2009. "Are there Gender-specific Preferences for Location Factors? A Grouped Conditional Logit-Model of Interregional Migration Flows in Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/2/doc2008-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerd Grözinger, 2009. "The Impact of Regional Unemployment on Life Expectancy in Germany," Discussion Papers 019, University of Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Francisco Requena & Guadalupe Serrano & Joan Martín Montaner, 2009. "The effects of immigration on the productive structure of Spanish regions," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Antonio Cabrales & Antoni Calvó-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2009. "Social Interactions and Spillovers: Incentives,Segregation and Topology," Working Papers 2009-06, FEDEA.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2008. "The Effect of Power Plants on Local Housing Values and Rents: Evidence from Restricted Census Microdata," Working Papers 0809, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Karakaya, Güngör, 2009. "Long-term care: regional disparities in Belgium," MPRA Paper 13394, University Library of Munich, Germany.