Report NEP-GEO-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2008. "Start-ups, New Business Employment, and the Effects on Incumbents: Who Contributes the Larger Share?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: A Spatial Filtering Approach," Working Paper Series 29-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Apr 2009.
- Elisa Gaelotti, 2008. "Do domestic firms benefit from geographic proximity with FDI? Evidence from the privatization of the Czech glass industry," Working Papers IES 2008/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Regional Institutional Environment and Swedish Regional New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 142, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nicolas Coulombel, 2008. "Monocentric analysis of restricting the budget share of housing alone or with transportation," Working Papers hal-00319084, HAL.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Functional Regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 144, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "Agglomeration, Vertical Specialization, and the Strength of Industrial Linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics 98, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Testing for spatial autocorrelation: the regressors that make the power disappear," MPRA Paper 10542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio Pisati, 2008. "Tools for spatial density estimation," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 15, Stata Users Group.
- Fungisai Nota & Shunfeng Song, 2008. "Further Analysis of the Zipf Law: Does the Rank-Size Rule Really Exist?," Working Papers 08-005, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2008. "Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Luigi Aldieri, 2008. "Technological and geographical proximity effects on knowledge spillovers: evidence from us patent citations," DULBEA Working Papers 08-18.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nyström, Kristina, 2008. "Is Entrepreneurship the Salvation for Enhanced Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 143, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013222 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yolanda F. Rebollo & J. Ignacio Pérez, 2008. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen Feng Ng & Kenneth Small, 2008. "Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design," Working Papers 080904, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.