Report NEP-GEO-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippine Institute for Development Studies, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Industrial Policies: The Philippine Experience," Discussion Papers DP 2008-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2008. "Dartboard Tests for the Location Quotient," FEP Working Papers 273, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David Y. Albouy, 2008. "The Unequal Geographic Burden of Federal Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Hall & Pavlos Petroulas, 2008. "Spatial Interdependencies of FDI Locations: A Lessening of the Tyranny of Distance?," Working Papers 67, Bank of Greece.
- Jon H. Fiva & Lars J. Kirkebøen, 2008. "Does the Housing Market React to New Information on School Quality?," Discussion Papers 541, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Simonetta Botarelli, 2008. "Principio di corrispondenza fiscale, popolazione non residente e tributi locali," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0308, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- massiani, jerome, 2008. "The welfare effects of freight travel time savings," MPRA Paper 8754, University Library of Munich, Germany.