Report NEP-GEO-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Does Land Use Planning shape Regional Economies?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-004/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities, Innovation and Regional Growth: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Jaume Puig & Jaime Pinilla, 2008. "Why are some Spanish regions so much more efficient than others?," Economics Working Papers 1067, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070410 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2007. "Agglomeration, Innovation and Regional Development: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laura de Dominicis & Giuseppe Arbia & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2007. "The Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2007. "Economic Geography, Spatial Dependence and Income Inequality in China," Working Papers 2007-22, CEPII research center.
- Sandra Phlippen & Bert van der Knaap, 2007. "When Clusters become Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Brown, W. Mark & Rigby, David & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Agglomeration Economies: Microdata Panel Estimates from Canadian Manufacturing," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008049e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Rouwendal & Simonetta Longhi, 2007. "The Effect of Consumers' Expectations in a Booming Housing Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martellosio, Federico, 2008. "Power Properties of Invariant Tests for Spatial Autocorrelation in Linear Regression," MPRA Paper 7255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Rouwendal & J. Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "The Costs and Benefits of Providing Open Space in Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guillaume POUYANNE (GREThA), 2008. "Economics of discontinuous urban development (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:pia:wpaper:20070901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glenn Ellison & Edward L. Glaeser & William R. Kerr, 2007. "What Causes Industry Agglomeration? Evidence from Coagglomeration Patterns," Harvard Business School Working Papers 07-064, Harvard Business School.
- No, Angela, 2008. "Cities and Growth: Knowledge Spillovers in the Adoption of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Matić, Branko & Serdarušić, Hrvoje, 2007.
"Modeli financiranja regionalnog razvitka Istočne Hrvatske
[Models financing regional development of Eastern Croatia]," MPRA Paper 7022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Inter-modal Network Externalities and Transport Development: Evidence from Roads, Canals, and Ports during the English Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 070812, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Niquidet & Bruce Manley, 2008. "Regional Log Market Integration in New Zealand," Working Papers 2008-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Claude DUPUY (GREThA-GRES) & Stéphanie LAVIGNE (LEREPS-GRES & Toulouse Business School, 2008. "Investment behaviors of the key actors in capitalism: when geography matters," Cahiers du GRES 2008-04, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.