Economic Geography, Spatial Dependence and Income Inequality in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2007-22.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Inequality; economic geography;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-02-23 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-02-23 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2008-02-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2008-02-23 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-02-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2004.
"The empirics of agglomeration and trade,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 59, pages 2609-2669
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2003. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2003. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Working Papers 2003-15, CEPII research center.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2004. "The Empirics of Agglomeration and Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10191, Sciences Po.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2004.
"The new economic geography versus urban economics : an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa04p638, European Regional Science Association.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2006. "The new economic geography versus urban economics: an evaluation using local wage rates in Great Britain," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 501-530, July.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2007.
"How are Wages set in Beijing?,"
2007-13, CEPII research center.
- José De Sousa & Sandra Poncet, 2011. "How are wages set in Beijing," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633752, HAL.
- Helene Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2000.
"Import Price-Elastcities: Reconsidering the Evidence,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0909, Econometric Society.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse & Daniel Mirza, 2002. "Import price elasticities: reconsidering the evidence," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 282-306, May.
- Erkel-Rousse, H. & Mirza, D., 2000. "Import Price-Elasticities : Reconsidering the Evidence," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Robert & Wang, Youjuan, 2005.
"Poverty, inequality, and growth in urban China, 1986-2000,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 710-729, December.
- Meng, Xin & Gregory, Bob & Wang, Youjuan, 2005. "Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Urban China, 1986-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012.
"Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Allison Shwachman, 2009. "Regional wages and market potential in the enlarged EU: An empirical investigation," BCL working papers 37, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2008. "Market Access, Regional Price Level and Wage Disparities: The German Case," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200814, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- User:Loop 9/China OSS in Wikipedia (English)
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.