Report NEP-GEO-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BAUMONT, Catherine, 2007. "Neighborhood Effects, Urban Public Policies and Housing Values. A Spatial Econometric Perspective," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-09, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne.
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Donaldson, Kwame, 2007. "Wages, Rents and Heterogeneous Moving Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 3224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Curran, Declan & Funke, Michael & Wang, Jue, 2007. "Economic growth across space and time: subprovincial evidence from Mainland China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "City Air or City Markets: Productivity Gains in Urban Areas," IZA Discussion Papers 3230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?: Paneleconometric Evidence Based on German Districts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 754, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Garretsen & Jolanda Peeters, 2007. "FDI and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: do third country effects matter for Dutch FDI?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 162, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "On Pitchforks and Tomahawks," IZA Discussion Papers 3258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dax, Thomas & Hovorka, Gerhard, 2007. "The territorial dimension of the Common Agricultural and Rural Development policy (CAP) and its relation to cohesion objectives," MPRA Paper 6572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2008.
- Schündeln, Matthias, 2007. "Are Immigrants More Mobile Than Natives? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hasan, Lubna Hasan, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 6619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Beretta & Silvia Del Prete, 2007. "Bank consolidation and lending policies to small business: Differences across geographical areas," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 644, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hedberg, Charlotta, 2008. "Entrance, Exit and Exclusion: Labour Market Flows of Foreign Born Adults in Swedish "Divided Cities"," SULCIS Working Papers 2008:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Nick Drydakis, 2007. "And the House Goes to - Ethnic Discrimination in the Greek Rental Market," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0728, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- McKinnish, Terra & Walsh, Randall & White, T. Kirk, 2007. "Who Gentrifies Low-income Neighborhoods?," MPRA Paper 6671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Jaeger, David A. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "The Persistence of Self-Employment Across Borders: New Evidence on Legal Immigrants to the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).