Report NEP-GEO-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniele, Vittorio, 2007.
"Divari regionali e crescita del Mezzogiorno, 1980-2004
[Sources of growth and convergence among Italian regions 1980-2004]," MPRA Paper 4994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Aug 2007.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Mulder, Clara H., 2007. "Initial and Subsequent Location Choices of Immigrants to the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Grandner, 2007. "Product differentiation in a linear city and wage bargaining," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp109, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp872, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "New Housing Supply and the Dilution of Social Capital," MPRA Paper 5134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López, Ricardo A. & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "Vertical Industry Relations, Spillovers and Productivity: Evidence from Chilean Plants," IZA Discussion Papers 3047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Clark, Ken & Whittaker, William, 2007. "The Employment and Earnings of Migrants in Great Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3068, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2007. "Explaining the Black-White Homeownership Gap: The Role of Own Wealth, Parental Externalities and Locational Preferences," MPRA Paper 5136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2007. "Understanding Recent Trends in House Prices and Home Ownership," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1630, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2007.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2007. "Mortgage contracts and housing tenure decisions," Working Papers 2007-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.