Report NEP-GEO-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isbasoiu, George - Marian, 2006. "Industrial Clusters and Regional Development. The Case of Timisoara and Montebelluna," MPRA Paper 5037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Llussa, Fernanda, 2007. "Geography Matters More: Geographical and Institutional Determinants of Income in Brazilian States," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp517, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2007. "Institutions and U.S. Regional Development: A Study of Massachusetts and Virginia," NBER Working Papers 13431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Henry G. Overman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "The Effect of Information and Communication Technologies on Urban Structure," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0708, Department of Economics, Tufts University.