Report NEP-GEO-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KOCH, Wilfried, 2006. "Growth and Spatial Dependence in Europe," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-02, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2006. "Spatial hedonic models of airport noise, proximity, and housing prices," Working Papers 2006-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Na, 2005. "The Challenge of Forecasting Metropolitan Growth: Urban Characteristics Based Models versus Regional Dummy Based Models," Working Papers 200510, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Minfeng Deng, 2006. "An Anisotropic Model For Spatial Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Michela Lacangellera & Paolo Mariani, 2005. "Main features of Italian banking service: a cross-regional dynamic analysis," Working Papers 20050601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Holger Graf & Tobias Henning, 2006. "Public Research in Regional Networks of Innovators: A Comparative Study of Four East-German Regions," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 19/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Randall Eberts & George Erickcek & Jack Kleinhenz, 2006. "Dashboard indicators for the Northeast Ohio economy: prepared for the Fund for Our Economic Future," Working Paper 0605, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Brown, W. Mark & Beckstead, Desmond, 2006. "Innovation Capabilities: Comparing Science and Engineering Employment in Canadian and U.S. Cities," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2006012e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Imerman, Mark D. & Eathington, Liesl & Jintanakul, Kanlaya & Otto, Daniel, 2006. "Preliminary Investigations of Hospital Geography and Patient Choice in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers 12630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2006. "Self-Selection and the Returns to Geographic Mobility: What Can Be Learned from the German Reunification "Experiment"," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 580, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stanley R. Keil, 2005. "Did Proximity to Ports Have Any Bearing on Urban Growth between 1970 and 2000?," Working Papers 200509, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- David A. Jaeger, 2006. "Green Cards and the Location Choices of Immigrants in the United States, 1971-2000," Working Papers 29, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Shiu, Alice & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Chinese Provinces: A Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Christian Dreger & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2006. "On the Stability of the German Beveridge Curve: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 581, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kelly Edmiston, 2005. "New insights in the determinants of regional variation in personal bankruptcy filing rates," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2005-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2005. "Knowledge and Information Networks: Evidence from an Italian Wine Local System," KITeS Working Papers 174, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Stanley R. Keil & Lee C. Spector, 2005. "The Impact of Wal-Mart on Employment Andwage Differentials in Alabama," Working Papers 200508, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.