Report NEP-GEO-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José A. Martínez-Serrano & Josep Oliver-Alonso, . "The Border Effect in Spain," Working Papers 2004-28, FEDEA.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas, . "Evolving Federations and Regional Public Deficits: Testing the Bailout Hypothesis in the Spanish Case," Studies on the Spanish Economy 193, FEDEA.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, . "Cities and the internet: The end of distance?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 198, FEDEA.
- Ángel Alañón & Rafael Myro, . "Does neighboring "industrial atmosphere" matter in industrial location?. Empirical evidence from Spanish municipalities," Studies on the Spanish Economy 199, FEDEA.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Cournot Competition, Market Size Effects, and Agglomeration," Working Papers 2005:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Viseu & Cristina Rodrigues & Tânia Delalande, 2004. "UEFA Euro 2004 Tourism Impact Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 14/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Paulo Reis Mourão, 2005. "Elasticities of Regional and Local Administrations Expenditures - the Portuguese case," NIPE Working Papers 5/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Subbarayan Prasanna, 2005. "Land Fragmentation and its Implications for Productivity: Evidence from Southern India," ASARC Working Papers 2005-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "Regional Mismatch and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence from Italy, 1977-1998," CELPE Discussion Papers 90, CELPE (Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy), University of Salerno, Italy.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Labour Market Seasonality in Canada: Trends and Policy Implications," CSLS Research Reports 2005-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart, 2004. "Russian Cities in Transition: The Impact of Market Forces in the 1990s," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-697, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "The Evolution of Cross-Region Price Distribution in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-716, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasini & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ICT and regions: The revival of Italian “dualism”?," SPRU Working Paper Series 127, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2004:i:20:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore