Report NEP-GEO-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & JosÃ© A. MartÃnez-Serrano & Josep Oliver-Alonso, . "The Border Effect in Spain," Working Papers 2004-28, FEDEA.
- Santiago Lago-PeÃ±as, . "Evolving Federations and Regional Public Deficits: Testing the Bailout Hypothesis in the Spanish Case," Studies on the Spanish Economy 193, FEDEA.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, . "Cities and the internet: The end of distance?," Studies on the Spanish Economy 198, FEDEA.
- Ãngel AlaÃ±Ã³n & Rafael Myro, . "Does neighboring "industrial atmosphere" matter in industrial location?. Empirical evidence from Spanish municipalities," Studies on the Spanish Economy 199, FEDEA.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Cournot Competition, Market Size Effects, and Agglomeration," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2005:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- JosÃ© Cadima Ribeiro & JosÃ© Viseu & Cristina Rodrigues & TÃ¢nia Delalande, 2004. "UEFA Euro 2004 Tourism Impact Analysis," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 14/2004, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Paulo Reis MourÃ£o, 2005. "Elasticities of Regional and Local Administrations Expenditures - the Portuguese case," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 5/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Subbarayan Prasanna, 2005. "Land Fragmentation and its Implications for Productivity: Evidence from Southern India," ASARC Working Papers, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre 2005-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Marco Manacorda & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "Regional Mismatch and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence from Italy, 1977-1998," CELPE Discussion Papers 90, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jeremy Smith, 2005. "Labour Market Seasonality in Canada: Trends and Policy Implications," CSLS Research Reports, Centre for the Study of Living Standards 2005-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ira N. Gang & Robert C. Stuart, 2004. "Russian Cities in Transition: The Impact of Market Forces in the 1990s," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-697, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Konstantin Gluschenko, 2004. "The Evolution of Cross-Region Price Distribution in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-716, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katherine Kiel & Michael Williams, 2005. "An Analysis of the Impact of Multiple Environmental Goods on House Prices," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0505, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Simona Iammarino & Cecilia Jona-Lasini & Susanna Mantegazza, 2004. "Labour productivity, ICT and regions: The revival of Italian â€œdualismâ€?," SPRU Working Paper Series 127, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2004:i:20:p:1-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore