Report NEP-GEO-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & David A Schauer, 2004. "Short-Run Maquiladora Employment Dynamics," Urban/Regional 0407007, EconWPA.
- Arne Risa Hole & Chris Jensen-Butler & Bjarne Madsen & Lasse Moller, 2004. "Teleworking and Transport: a study of the determinates of the propensity to telework and its intensity," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 0408, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- R. Paci & E. Batteta, 2003. "Innovation Networks and Knowledge Flows across the European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200313, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-083/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Juan Carlos Duque & Raul Ramos Lobo & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2004. "Spanish unemployment: Normative versus analytical regionalisation procedures," Working Papers in Economics 118, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Dijkstra, B. & Vries, F.P. de, 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Currency Movements and International Border Crossings," Urban/Regional 0407008, EconWPA.