Report NEP-GEO-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:79 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiselius, Lena Winslott, 2004. "Using Choice Experiments to Assess Peoples' Preferences for Railway Transports of Hazardous Materials," Working Papers 2004:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gökhan Berk, 2004. "Assessment Of The Effect Of An External Factor For Dwelling Occupants’ Satisfaction: Access To Basic Activities," Urban/Regional 0402002, EconWPA.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004. "Labour Income Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and Home Ownership," IZA Discussion Papers 1008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, 2004. "Learning and Local Knowledge Institutions in African Industry," Discussion Papers 02, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-02-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.