Report NEP-FOR-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2012. "The Predictive Role of Stock Market Return for Real Activity in Thailand," MPRA Paper 45670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Measuring Inaccuracy in Travel Demand Forecasting: Methodological Considerations Regarding Ramp Up and Sampling," Papers 1303.7401, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Food versus Fuel: Causality and Predictability in Distribution," Working Papers 2013.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yohei Yamamoto, 2013. "Forecasting with Non-spurious Factors in U.S. Macroeconomic Time Series," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-280, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Julieta Caunedo & Riccardo DiCecio & Ivana Komunjer & Michael T. Owyang, 2013. "Federal reserve forecasts: asymmetry and state-dependence," Working Papers 2013-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jean-Sébastien Michel & J. Ari Pandes, 2013. "Why Do Analysts Disagree ?," Cahiers de recherche 1305, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/24594 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Maria Pericoli & Marco Pistagnesi, 2013. "Inefficiency in Survey Exchange Rates Forecasts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 090, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2013. "Biofuels and Food Prices: Searching for the Causal Link," Working Papers 2013.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle L. Barnes & Fabià Gumbau-Brisa & Giovanni P. Olivei, 2013. "Do real-time Okun's law errors predict GDP data revisions?," Working Papers 13-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "What cost for photovoltaic modules in 2020? Lessons from experience curve models," Working Papers hal-00805668, HAL.
- Matthias Neuenkirch, 2013. "Predicting Bank of England’s Asset Purchase Decisions with MPC Voting Records," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201322, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).