Report NEP-FOR-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2011. "Incorporating theoretical restrictions into forecasting by projection methods," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chauvet, Marcelle & Senyuz, Zeynep & Yoldas, Emre, 2010. "What does financial volatility tell us about macroeconomic fluctuations?," MPRA Paper 34104, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
- Yu-chin Chen & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Eric Zivot, 2011. "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates," Working Papers, University of Washington, Department of Economics UWEC-2011-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kenny, Geoff & Morgan, Julian, 2011. "Some lessons from the financial crisis for the economic analysis," Occasional Paper Series 130, European Central Bank.
- Amiri, Arshia & Bakhshoodeh, Mohamad & Najafi, Bahaeddin, 2011. "Forecasting seasonality in prices of potatoes and onions: challenge between geostatistical models, neuro fuzzy approach and Winter method," MPRA Paper 34093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2011. "Markov Switching Models in Empirical Finance," Working Papers 415, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Frieder Borggrefe & Karsten Neuhoff, 2011. "Balancing and Intraday Market Design: Options for Wind Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1162, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.