Report NEP-FOR-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller & Josine Uwilingiye, 2011. "Using Large Data Sets to Forecast Sectoral Employment," Working papers 2011-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Sandra Bilek-Steindl, 2011. "On the Change in the Austrian Business Cycle," WIFO Working Papers 384, WIFO.
- Powalla, Christian & Bresser, Rudi K. F., 2010. "Performance forecasts in uncertain environments: Examining the predictive power of the VRIO-framework," Discussion Papers 2010/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Della Corte, P. & Sarno, L. & Sestieri, G., 2011. "The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?," Working papers 313, Banque de France.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," KIER Working Papers 757, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Yulia Raskina, 2010. "Review of approaches to oil price modeling," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-05/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 16 Dec 2010.