Report NEP-FOR-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Kiel Working Papers 1656, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Francesco C. Billari & Rebecca Graziani & Eugenio Melilli, 2010. "Stochastic population forecasts based on conditional expert opinions," Working Papers, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi 033, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), UniversitÃ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Lye, Chun Teck & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010. "Forecasting Malaysian Exchange Rate: Do Artificial Neural Networks Work?," MPRA Paper 26326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & Robert O'Neill, 2010. "A Kernel Technique for Forecasting the Variance-Covariance Matrix," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 151, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010. "Home Bias in Currency Forecasts," Working Papers 272010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.