Report NEP-FOR-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guegan & Patrick Rakotomarolahy, 2010. "Alternative methods for forecasting GDP," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- António Rua, 2010. "A Wavelet Approach for Factor-Augmented Forecasting," Working Papers w201007, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Zhou, Qun & Tesfatsion, Leigh & Liu, Chen-Ching, 2010. "Short-Term Congestion Forecasting in Wholesale Power Markets," Staff General Research Papers 31700, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joao A. Bastos, 2010. "Predicting bank loan recovery rates with neural networks," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1003, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan & Antonin Lassoudière, 2010. "Dynamic factor analysis of carbon allowances prices : From classic Arbitrage Pricing Theory to Switching Regimes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Francis Vitek, 2010. "Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the Group of Twenty: A Panel Unobserved Components Approach," IMF Working Papers 10/152, International Monetary Fund.