Report NEP-FOR-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, G. & Gupta, R. & Schaling, E., 2008. "Forecasting the South African Economy: A DSGE-VAR Approach," Discussion Paper 2008-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Rossi, Barbara, 2008. "Forecast Comparisons in Unstable Environments," Working Papers 08-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- andrés M. Alonso & Carolina Garcia-Martos & Julio Rodriguez & Maria Jesus Sanchez, 2008. "Seasonal dynamic factor analysis and bootstrap inference : application to electricity market forecasting," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws081406, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Masten, Igor, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Diffusion Indexes in Short Samples with Structural Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 6706, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011556 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelini, Elena & Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2008. "Short-term Forecasts of Euro Area GDP Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2008. "Factor-MIDAS for now- and forecasting with ragged-edge data: A model comparison for German GDP," CEPR Discussion Papers 6708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flood, Robert P & Rose, Andrew K, 2008. "Why so Glum? The Meese-Rogoff Methodology Meets the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6714, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.