Report NEP-FOR-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hassani, Hossein, 2007. "Singular Spectrum Analysis: Methodology and Comparison," MPRA Paper 4991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pesaran, M.H. & Assenmacher-Wesche, K., 2007. "Assessing forecast uncertainties in a VECX* model for Switzerland: an exercise in forecast combination across models and observation windows," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0746, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David, DE LA CROIX & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Philippe, LIEGEOIS, 2007. "Income Growth in the 21st century : forecasts with an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Anthony Garratt & Gary Koop & Emi Mise & Shaun P Vahey, 2007. "Real-time Prediction with UK Monetary Aggregates in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0714, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.