Report NEP-FOR-2007-04-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2007. "Forecasting UK Inflation: the Roles of Structural Breaks and Time Disaggregation," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 309, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mewael F. Tesfaselassie, 2007. "Shifts in the Inflation Target and Communication of Central Bank Forecasts," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1319, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Osterloh, Steffen, 2006. "Accuracy and properties of German business cycle forecasts," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 06-87, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2007. "Political Forecasting? The IMF's Flawed Growth Projections for Argentina and Venezuela," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2007-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Carlos Bowles & Roberta Friz & Veronique Genre & Geoff Kenny & Aidan Meyler & Tuomas Rautanen, 2007. "The ECB survey of professional forecasters (SPF) – A review after eight years’ experience," Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank 59, European Central Bank.
- Yusuf, Sulaiman Adesina & Salau, Adekunle Sheu, 2007. "Forecasting Mango and Citrus Production in Nigeria: A Trend analysis," MPRA Paper 2691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2007.