Report NEP-FOR-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Rossi, Barbara, 2006. "Detecting and predicting forecast breakdowns," Working Paper Series 0638, European Central Bank.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Forecasting regional labor market developments under spatial heterogeneity and spatial correlation," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Small, David H., 2006. "Nowcasting GDP and inflation: the real-time informational content of macroeconomic data releases," Working Paper Series 0633, European Central Bank.
- Levine, Paul & McAdam, Peter & Pearlman, Joseph G., 2006. "Inflation forecast-based-rules and indeterminacy: a puzzle and a resolution," Working Paper Series 0643, European Central Bank.
- Matti Viren, 2006. "Inflation Expectations and Regime Shifts," Discussion Papers 5, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Bauer, Andrew & Eisenbeis, Robert & Waggoner, Daniel & Zha, Tao, 2006. "Transparency, expectations, and forecasts," Working Paper Series 0637, European Central Bank.
- DeRossi, G. & Harvey, A., 2006. "Time-Varying Quantiles," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0649, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zeng Yi, 2006. "Estimating The Impacts of Demographic and Policy Changes On Pension Deficit A Simple Method and Application to China," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0612, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Angelini, Elena & Boissay, Frédéric & Ciccarelli, Matteo, 2006. "The Dutch block of the ESCB multi-country model," Working Paper Series 0646, European Central Bank.