Report NEP-FOR-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mattias Villani & Malin Adolfson & Jesper Linde, 2005. "Forecasting Performance of an Open Economy Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 32, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Georgios Kouretas & Eleni Constantinou & Robert Georgiades & Avo Kazandjian, 2005. "Regime Switching and Artificial Neural Network Forecasting of the Cyprus Stock Exchange Daily Returns," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 46, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Evan Tanner & Kevin Joseph Carey, 2005. "The Perils of Tax Smoothing: Sustainable Fiscal Policy with Random Shocks to Permanent Output," IMF Working Papers 05/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Raffella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2005. "Detecting and Predicting Forecast Breakdowns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 845, UCLA Department of Economics.
- George Milunovich & Susan Thorp, 2005. "Valuing Volatility Spillovers," Research Papers 0506, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Rodney W. Strachan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2006. "Model Uncertainty and Bayesian Model Averaging in Vector Autoregressive Processes," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.