Report NEP-FOR-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Justin Wolfers, 2005. "Macroeconomic derivatives: an initial analysis of market-based macro forecasts, uncertainty, and risk," Working Paper Series 2005-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Robert Rich & Charles Steindel, 2005. "A review of core inflation and an evaluation of its measures," Staff Reports 236, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jeremy Rudd & Karl Whelan, 2005. "Modelling inflation dynamics: a critical review of recent research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Pieter Jelle van der Sluis, 2005. "Cheap versus Expensive Trades: Assessing the Determinants of Market Impact Costs," DNB Working Papers 069, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maria G. Perozek, 2005. "Using subjective expectations to forecast longevity: do survey respondents know something we don't know?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-68, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robin Hickman & David Banister, 2005. "If, At First, The Idea is Not Absurd, Then There is No Hope For It: Towards 15 MtC in the UK Transport Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa05p791, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrew Daly & James Fox & Jan Gerrit Tuinenga, 2005. "Pivot-Point Procedures in Practical Travel Demand Forecasting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p784, European Regional Science Association.
- Joseph Engelberg & Charles F. Manski & Jared Williams, 2006. "Comparing the Point Predictions and Subjective Probability Distributions of Professional Forecasters," NBER Working Papers 11978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dik Leering & Andries Hans De Jong, 2005. "Pearl - The New Regional Forecasting Model Of The Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa05p420, European Regional Science Association.
- Leo JG Van Wissen & Nicole Gaag & Phil Rees & John Stillwell, 2005. "In search of a modelling strategy for projecting internal migration in European countries - Demographic versus economic-geographical approaches," ERSA conference papers ersa05p787, European Regional Science Association.
- Yoshitaka Kajita & Satoshi Toi & Hiroshi Tatsumi, 2005. "Prediction of Land use change in urbanization control districts using neural network - A Case Study of Regional Hub City in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa05p415, European Regional Science Association.
- Jose I. Barredo & Carlo Lavalle & Valentina Sagris & Guy Engelen, 2005. "Representing future urban and regional scenarios for flood hazard mitigation," ERSA conference papers ersa05p147, European Regional Science Association.
- Hiroshi Tatsumi & Satoshi Toi & Kazunari Tanaka & Sanpei Yamashita & Yoshitaka Kajita, 2005. "GIS-based Forecast of Landscape Changes with the Ito Land Readjustment Project," ERSA conference papers ersa05p199, European Regional Science Association.