Report NEP-FMK-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Boortz & Simon Jurkatis & Stephanie Kremer & Dieter Nautz, 2013. "Herding in financial markets: Bridging the gap between theory and evidence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lamont Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aytek Malkhozov & Philippe Mueller & Andrea Vedolin & Gyuri Venter, 2013. "Mortgage Hedging in Fixed Income Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp722, Financial Markets Group.
- Peter Carr & Sergey Nadtochiy, 2013. "Local Variance Gamma and Explicit Calibration to Option Prices," Papers 1308.2326, arXiv.org.
- Sergio R. S. Souza & Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Insolvency and Contagion in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 320, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.